Having an ideal body shape is certainly everyone’s wish. Some people feel the body is too thin while a lot of people who feel have excess fat to be removed. For those of you who want to lose weight by eliminating excess fat, this guide is specially prepared for you.
Increase your exercise intensity. The best combination of losing weight is to monitor your diet and exercise regularly. Adding physical activity to almost every day of the week will support your weight loss.
- The best physical activity in burning calories is a fitness training program. Try to spend as much as 150 minutes to exercise in the forms of high intensity and moderate exercise. By doing both types of exercise, your body will burn calories, and your metabolism will increase after the exercise is completed.
- Try to find a fitness instructor training and also add weight training for 1-2 days. Weight training does not burn calories as much as cardiovascular exercise, but it can help improve your metabolism constantly.
- Walk more in your days. Moving as much as possible in through the day can also increase the number of calories burned. Try to zoom the vehicle further, past the stairs instead of the elevator, and try to stand more than sit.
Get enough sleep. Even within 30 days, sleep deprivation can affect your weight loss. Allow every night’s sleep to achieve your goals.
- Most health experts recommend sleeping for 7 to 9 hours every night. Try to sleep early, and turn off the noisy device when you are trying to sleep.
- Some studies show that if you do not sleep enough, your body will have difficulty losing weight, increasing the production of the hunger hormone, and you may feel wanting foods that contain more fat and carbohydrates.
- In addition, if you feel tired, you may feel deprived of motivation to stick with a healthy exercise plan and diet.
Make a note. For a weight loss period of 30 days, perhaps setting up a weight loss note will help. You can record all the food consumed, exercise done, and overall progress. You can also write about the challenges and your success in the diet for 30 days.
- When trying to lose 6 pounds in 30 days, you may notice that your goal will not be reached by the end of the 30 days. However, if you record the diet and exercise plan that successfully lose weight, you can follow it until you reach the goal.
- Write down your food record or meal schedule. This will greatly help you in changing your diet if you want to continue the process of weight loss. You will realize what is useful in losing weight and what is not useful.
- You may also need to write down notes about the exercise schedule and the pattern that works best for you.