Does your loved one has an unavoidable urge for drinking? Is it causing a problem in daily life? In spite of all these, continuing drinking anyhow???
Well, I am sorry to convey that they may be facing the AUD or alcohol use disorder. This is the medical term used for common problem “alcoholism”.
Behavior that tells about alcoholism
Take a look at other common symptoms that may be seeing:
- Drinking for longer time than intended
- Priority works are neglected and that too for drinking
- Getting into unusual tasks and getting hurts after drinking
- Still consuming even after being diagnosed with serious health issues
- Common withdrawal symptoms like anxiety, depression, sleepy, shakiness is existing as hangover.
It is a matter of concern if any two of these symptoms have positive answer.
So you just need the experts help to come out of it.
A huge challenge is waiting for you
But … Read the rest
If you suffer from high cholesterol levels, you are at an increased risk of developing heart disease. Luckily, there are many ways you can lower your LDL (bad) cholesterol levels and improve your HDL (good) cholesterol levels. Let’s take a look at the top ten ways you can naturally lower your cholesterol levels and improve your heart health.
- An active lifestyle – Having an active lifestyle that includes regular exercise can improve cholesterol levels. For best results, include strength training exercises with aerobics to boost human growth hormone production. Lower LDL cholesterol levels and improve HDL cholesterol. WebMD reports that exercise can help you lose weight. Excess body weight can increase your risk of developing high cholesterol and heart disease. When you exercise, the enzymes that help to pull LDL cholesterol from the blood and to the liver where it is converted into bile are activated, which helps you expel
… Read the rest
When it comes to personal health, many people overlook factors that keep their eyes healthy. The truth is, managing eye health is extremely easy, an can be incorporated into your everyday health routine. By ensuring that you focus on keeping your vision protected now, you can avoid problems associated with injury and aging.
If you already wear glasses, you will want to ensure that your prescription is renewed regularly and any change in your prescription is addressed immediately. If it is time to order new glasses, check out the amazing options from ZenniOptical.com.
Take Time to Eat Right
Just like with other aspects of your health, good eye health begins with what you eat. Eating foods that are high in omega-3, zinc, vitamin C, vitamin E, and lutein is extremely important. Add these foods to your regular regimen to fight off vision problems that are related to aging.
… Read the rest
According to the AAP, there are over 64 million adults in the United States who have gum disease. There are also more than 47 percent of adults in the United States who are currently facing periodontitis. Studies have also shown that the older you are, the more likely you are to suffer from dental diseases that could possibly cost you your teeth. Preventative measures are key to keeping your gums and teeth healthy. Also, preventative measures just don’t take care of your gums and your teeth, but it could possibly be responsible for saving your life one day. During the oral examination process at your dentist’s office, you will also be screened for any abnormal oral masses that could possibly indicate more than just a dental issue. Oral cancers have also been increasing in the United States and have been expected to increase. Getting to the dentist regularly is … Read the rest